Friday, February 19, 2010

Christmas Carter 2010

Carter was so fun at Christmas this year! He was so gracious and thankful and it made it soooooo worth all of the hard work. He loved his Bokugan Balls(? you say, they seem to be all the rage) but Mom and Dad outdid the jolly old man this year and I will just say there were a few tears shed! Worth mentioning....part of Carters Christmas was he spent the entire day in his underwear!!!! Despite the fact that he received a beautiful new Hef robe that he adorned for a split second! I swear that kid is going to become a nudist! I also have to mention the flashlight headband! Tudi the girls are going to curse the day that you gave that handy little gift! He has used it to hone his skills as a professional sister torturer!


1 comments:

Baylee said...

I must say that that slideshow nearly had me in fits! HYSTERICAL! lol I love it!! :)
Bay