Friday, February 19, 2010

Baylee Christmas 2010

Baylee was a delight and always brings so much joy and energy to our Christmas morning festivities! She was all about Disney this year and Santa abliged with a beautiful watch! The only thing that she asked for is a Disney Quilt. Sounds like an easy project..... OH NO that thing is blessed to have heard a lifetime of swearing from you-know-who! There were some tearful incidents when Baylee nearly ruined the whole suprise! In the end her reaction was worth all of the hard work and scrambling. Even with all of the swearing every stitch was done with LOVE!


1 comments:

Baylee said...

Awwwww...Mama! :) THAT was SO tender! Seriously! I LOVE my Disney quilt, i sleep with it every night, and drag it around with me everywhere! I absolutely ADORE it and am so grateful I have such an amazing mom that would work THAT hard to make something that I really wanted! :)Love you so much <3, Bay bay :)