Monday, June 16, 2008

We are Family........



All my brothers, sisters and me(and cousins, aunts, uncles, and grandpa Jack, of course, and maybe people that we didn't even know that just came for the free food).
We went to the Jack Crane Reunion this weekend. It was so fun to get to see everyone and how much all of the kids have grown in the past year. We loved the rousing discussion on the war (isn't that a no,no to talk politics at a family function) but it was very interesting to hear everyones take on it. We were shocked and amazed to hear that Aaron, Suz's little 3 year old knows the capital of every state in the union!!! I think he should be on Leno! Drew was a hit as he is always talking the socks off of everyone. Bay loved the water fight and is already plotting revenge on Skyler and Mitchell. I myself loved to snuggle Shayley and Connelly. As always it was fun to see all the Aunts and Uncles. What a treat to get to see the families that live far away like Burl and Shellee and their little bunch and Tracy and Jeff and their crew from Kentucky. I am way impressed with everyones cute kids.

2 comments:

Deidra said...

I know what you mean about Drew, he is such a talker. I just love that kid though! There were 72 people at my house.....crazy! It was a great success, I am glad that you guys had a great time. Love ya

Angie said...

Dear Angie.
I was happy to see your report of the reunion and that you enjoyed it. I think Deidra and Jenny deserve a great big thanks. And, I am so happy you could come. It would not have been such a great time IF we had not had the great turnout. Each person who attended added to the fun. I know Grandpa was overwhelmed with the good turnout. I Love You, MOM