Yesterday was one of the most spiritual Sundays that I can remember having. It was the trek report in Sacrament Meeting. All of the youth that attended trek shared their (short) testimonies and then they had enough time for some of the adult leaders to also share. I spent all of Sacrament meeting crying my little eyes out. I was very proud of Aly, I know that it was hard for her and she was sooooo nervous. Tudi had gotten up at 3:45 to make it in time! What a women! In Sacrament Meeting they informed us that there were 2 firesides for the youth and parents, one at 5pm for youth that had gone to Youth Conference and then one at 7pm for those that went to trek. We sat in a church for 7 hours yesterday. Tudi said that we were earning gold stars but I felt bad as that meant that she spent all evening entertaining Carter and hanging out with Baylee in our hot, hot, 7th circle of you-know-where hot house. Both of the firesides were soooo worth it and I am glad that we went even if it meant that I cried most of the day!
Valentine's Day Aches
13 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment