Miss Cassidy offered to help me with the food for Baylee's birthday party and then ended up just doing it all for me. It was a ton of work and I just want her to know that it was appreciated by us all!! Cass being who she is, a caterer at heart, created a Princess Buffet and it was delicious! I hate to say that we were so excited to eat the food we all forgot to take pictures when it was all set up and gorgeous! Sorry Cass ;(
But those that were there for the celebration remember how awesome it was.
If anyone has any pics let me know!!!
Here is the Menu....
Ariel's Tropical Paradise Punch
Jasmine's Arabian Wraps
Tiana's New Orleans Shrimp
Aurora's Fruit Flowers
Cinderella's Glass Slipper Sandwiches
Mulan's Asian Salad
Rapunzel's Twists
Pocahanotas' Fruit and Nut Medley
Snow White's Poison Apple Teacakes
Belle's Cupcakes


1 comments:
Ya I kinda wanted to Marry Cass a little after the party. She is amazing and should just caiter theme parties....she has mad skills yo....lol
Post a Comment