Monday, June 27, 2011

Baylee Sweet 16

Baylees Birthday Party turned out sooooo fun!!
 We did a theme Party.  Each of the guests was assigned a different disney movie.  People were so creative!
Suzanne and her princesses were assigned Tangled and so they gave
Bay a frying pan to beat away the boys!!
Suzanne helped me decorate our backyard.  Think fairy garden party.  So cute!!!
We had kept the decor and the theme a secret from Bay..... so this was her grand entrance!
Gift giving!  Bell was Baylee's princess in training and stayed by her side the whole evening!
A liitle BFF hug.
Aly's movie was beauty and the beast so Bay recieved a book and red roses.  I think it is hilarious that every picture after this is with the roses covering Bell's face!
Deidra and my mom came to the party after my mom got of work and then had to head back at around 10pm.  They were on the road longer than they were at the party! Now that is dedication for you.....anyhoo....  This gift is from Deid.  She got a window from my Grandparents house and put Happily Ever After on it. SOOOO  CUTE!

Everyone visiting up a storm!
Deidra Jack!
Bay and Bell and Bay's friend, Ashley, yes another one, Bay has a thing for Ashley's.

Yeah and did we mention that there was a fire thrower at Bay's Party?  Well there was...... How cool is that!!!!!
Suzanne - Tangled
Grandma Ree -  Sleeping Beauty
Deidra - Cinderella
Cassidy - The Princess and the Frog
Tudi - Tinkerbell
Ashley Albriecht - Tinkerbell
Aly - Beauty and the Beast
Deb -  The Little Mermaid
Mom - Enchanted
Ashley Alverado - Snow White
Happy Sweet 16 BayBay! We love you!

3 comments:

Deidra said...

Baylee's theme party has opened all kinds of ideas for me as I raise my little princess up.....I want to do theme parties....it was such a great time. By far the best party I have ever been to. I am truley grateful that my little girl has not only 1 but 2 amazing cousins to look up to. They are both such great examples and make me proud everyday!

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwww...Mom!!! (: You are the BEST! Like seriously! (: That honestly was the BEST birthday party I have ever had, and I gained so many fun memories from it. I love you SO much, and am SO grateful that I have SUCH an amazing mom that would put all of this together for me. I love you!!! (: Bay

Holly said...

That party looked so beautiful. Happy Birthday to Bailee.