


Welcome Baby JorDynn!!!! Isn't she just precious!!!
Born Mon. March 29th @ 4:18pm 7 pounds even and 19 1/4 inches long.
Valentine's Day Aches
13 years ago



Welcome Baby JorDynn!!!! Isn't she just precious!!!
Born Mon. March 29th @ 4:18pm 7 pounds even and 19 1/4 inches long.
Posted by Angie at 10:30 PM
4 comments:
Oh so sweet! She is beautiful!
Beautiful
I'm loving your blog. I'll definitely be following.
Feel free to check out mine. I think you'll especially love it:
http://theboyfriendshopper.blogspot.com/
That is the cutest baby I have ever seen, well ok that is partically true about 4 and 1/2 years ago I saw another baby but it was a boy so him and this baby is it JorDynn are the cutest babies I have ever seen. LOL! Thanks again for all of your help with JorDynn and Andrew. It would have been pretty rough without you. I really wish that you were still here......sooooooo....if you guys are board out of your mind this week you can always come back..... :)
congrats! she's a beauty :)
Post a Comment