

Well we are winding down on the basement project! THANK HEAVEN! I don't know how much more we can take. I think we have eaten $5.00 pizza 4 times a week, one week to many. I have let the yard, garage, house, kids (Carter spent half the day in his Hef robe and the other half in the smelliest pair of transformer pajamas), my church calling and myself go to pot( I did walk around home depot in my pajamas with no shoes on the other night). It is time to get back to reality whether the basement is finished or not. So...... speaking of the basement..... I could get into all of my reasoning or all of my grand ideas but it will take way to much time I do not have. I will just say it straight! My basement wall finish looks like CRAP! No, I am not saying crap as a swear word.... it literally looks like a 2 year old has had a heyday with a poopy diaper art right on my wall!!!!! I am horrified. We have put so much work into this and it is so discouraging to have it turn out bad. I even had the Tracy's come over and see if they could do some kind of style intervention but they had nothin. In their defense they tried! So help.... AMBER! HELP! Sigh...... (I will take a picture and post it but I just didn't have the heart to do it tonight.)
Valentine's Day Aches
13 years ago


3 comments:
I am here for you girl, but I can't promise anything! (I don't think I've ever had to work with "crap" before! :) love ya, call me!
so not good huh. sorry
I am sad to say we were at a loss! Sorry we weren't there for you! Hopefully talented Amber can fly in and save the day! I've seen how hard your working over there, don't get discouraged. It's got to end sometime.
-Suz
Post a Comment