




I don't know why there are no pictures of my own children in this adventure but all I can say is if the Tracy's ever lose their pictures I have them covered. This is the kids hideout. They played for days in the little stand of trees in the field behind our house. It was a smorgasbord of junk and the kids (especially Spenc) were in hide out heaven. They created rooms and had it all organized. Even Aly and Baylee were in on the fun and couldn't help themselves to playing a little back there. During the last week of school I was so sad to watch as the workers came and hauled away all of the kids hard work. I wanted to march out there and give them a piece of my mama bear mind. Seeing that it is their property and all.... and the fact that the kids were probably trespassing... I decided against it. They sure did have a blast though! I felt like it gave my kids just a little glimpse of the country life!
Valentine's Day Aches
13 years ago


2 comments:
Pooping in their home made toilet is the country life style isn't it?
I love it when we spend time at home letting the kids enjoy "the country life". There is something about playing in a pile of debris that makes me smile!
Post a Comment