If you would have told me 5 years ago I would think it was cool to can, I would have scoffed at you!! But look how beautiful they are!!!
Oh, way to go! AND, I SERIOUSLY love the background with this post! Have fun in ID...I'm assuming you're going!
They really are GORGEOUS!! GO MOMMA!!
I totally feel the same way! I thought my mom was a nut when she would can stuff. And now I love it! That little "pop" when the cans seal is so gratifying!! Yum!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh, way to go! AND, I SERIOUSLY love the background with this post! Have fun in ID...I'm assuming you're going!
They really are GORGEOUS!! GO MOMMA!!
I totally feel the same way! I thought my mom was a nut when she would can stuff. And now I love it! That little "pop" when the cans seal is so gratifying!! Yum!
Post a Comment